Playing with my boys

Playing with my boys
They keep life interesting :-)

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Exhaustion

ex·haus·tion  
/igˈzôsCHən/
Noun
  1. A state of extreme physical or mental fatigue.
  2. The action or state of using something up or of being used up completely: "exhaustion of fossil fuel reserves".
Synonyms
weariness - fatigue - depletion - lassitude - prostration

I. Am. Exhausted.  Physically, mentally, emotionally fatigued.  Do you ever feel so tired that you honestly just don't think your brain can hold anything else?  That's where I'm at right now.  I keep trying to tell my brain to just STOP THINKING.  But, its not listening to me.  It. Just. Keeps. Thinking.

I am in desperate need of some quality time with a good girlfriend.  I want to be able to sit, and just exhale, and not have to be responsible for anything more than breathing in and breathing out. 

Kids are asleep, husband is out...bed is calling!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there honey. Our girls night in Plymouth is coming soon (ish!) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete